- Starting from Connect Xf 3.18, yo can start setting alarms for the calendar events and meetings using Baya.
- The alarms will be sent you in the form of email alerts, ensuring that you are alerted about the event even if you are not logged into your calendar client.
- The sections below describe how to set the alarms from different calendar views.
- The last section also describes the email format for the alert.
Setting alarm from the calendar view
- Go to the calendar and choose the Calendar view
- Click the event/meeting scheduled and select the Set Alarm option.
Setting the alarm from the list view
- Choose the List view
- Choose the event/meeting scheduled from the list and select the Set Alarm option.
Setting the alarm
- On clicking on the Set Alarm menu option, a dialog box will pop-up, giving you different time options at which to receive the alarm.
- Select an appropriate time and click on Save.
- Baya will send an email alert to you and the other calendar subscribers at the selected time.