- Connect Xf 3.10 introduces a new security feature to prevent directory harvest attacks.
- The automatic account lockout feature ensures that the hackers cannot find out a user's password by brute force method of trying out different passwords.
- When enabled for the domain, users accounts can be automatically locked out when the number of unique invalid login attempts exceeds the given threshold in the specified interval.
- Account lockout is checked when:
- A user logs into the web client Baya
- A user logs into desktop or mobile POP, IMAP, SMTP, CalDAV clients
- A user logs into a desktop or mobile XMPP client.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Account Lockout"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.