|MithiWiki Home > ConnectXf Home > ConnectXf Administration > Configuration > Clamd stops working|
Clamd stops working
- Certain mail are rejected.
- /var/log/maillog contains following lines for those mail :
clamdscan: corrupt or unknown clamd scanner error or memory/resource/perms problem - exit status 512/2
- /var/log/clamav/clamd.log contains following lines :
Not supported data format ERROR
- Clamav cannot recogize and scan one of the attachments contained in the mail. Typically this will be a zip file of old format such as some old pkzip version.
- Apply the patch mithi-patch-clamav_unsupported_zip_file-p1-220.127.116.11_18.104.22.168.noarch.rpm which patches the qmail scanner to ignore the 'Not supported data format ERROR' received from clamav.