|Table of Contents|
Unable to open Application Manager
Clicking on Application Manager gives error "Request cannot be redirected to the Directory server.Please configure the IP map for the master server".
The Application Manager link takes you to the Application Manager on the Master server. In order to redirect you the Master server over the right network, you need to define the redirection IPs / URLs.
- This is done by configuring the required maps in the file /mithi/mcs/modules/mithi-bl/conf/server/appmgrmasterslaveipmap.conf.sh on the slave server.
- Use the vi editor to update the file.
- Each map has the form
<Slave IP/URL>=<Master IP/URL>
- For example, if the Slave LAN IP is 192.168.0.165 and the Master LAN IP is 192.168.0.164, then the map will be
- Similarly if required, add the maps for the Live IP and the URL.
- You can map IPs to URL and vice versa.
- Do not put spaces before and after the = sign.
- Please restart the tomcat service after any change to the configuration on the Slave server.