|MithiWiki Home > ConnectXf Home > ConnectXf Administration > Configuration > I get my mail on BlackBerry device delayed|
I get my mail on BlackBerry device delayed
- I receive an email on my BlackBerry device delayed
- Assumption: You are using BlackBerry for accessing your email account on ConnectXf via BIS (BlackBerry Internet Server).
- An email sent using webclient receives in Inbox immediately.
- An email sent using desktop client receives in Inbox once the Send/Recieve button is clicked.
- If you are connected to the ConnectXf server through BIS server, it is quite possible you will receive your mails delayed.
- BIS polls your email accounts every 15 minutes.
- If mail is found, it is pushed to the BlackBerry device and BIS server repolls in 2-3 minutes.
- If mail is found, that is pushed and the re-poll occurs every 2-3 minutes until no mail is found. At that point, BIS repolls in 15 minutes.
- You can not change the polling interval on BIS.
For more information refer the following link: