|MithiWiki Home > ConnectXf Home > ConnectXf Administration > Configuration > Mail via postfix and not being delivered and the lailog shows the error: "Unknown mail transport error"|
Mail via postfix and not being delivered and the lailog shows the following error: "Unknown mail transport error"
When you check the maillog, there are errors generated by the postfix service. For example the following command
cat /var/log/maillog | grep 'postfix'
gives the following error
Unknown mail transport error
- Misconfiguration of the transport file.
- Corrupt the master.cf file
In the file /etc/connectxfpostfix/postfix-<QUEUEID>/transport, there should be no blank lines in the section which specifies the routes.
- Check the last line, if is a blank line, remove it.
- Mark the end of the file with a comment
- Save the file.
- Run the following command
Note: the string <QUEUEID> has to be replaced by the queue name.