Mails are getting deleted from Inbox
- User is receiving the mails but getting deleted automatically
- In the logs it shows that the mails are delivered but user is not getting the mails.
There are following 2 possibilities
- Either the user's password is hacked and mails are getting processed through login
- The pop account got configured on some desktop where all the mails are getting poped
- Please reset the user password immediately and keep a complex password.
- Check the logs for the user access from other machines
cat /var/log/maillog | grep pop | grep <userid> cat /var/log/tomcat/catalina.out | grep <userid>