|MithiWiki Home > ConnectXf Home > ConnectXf Administration > Configuration > My server gets disconnected, its status is WFConnection now, how to connect it to the other DR server|
My server gets disconnected, its status is WFConnection now, how to connect it to the other DR server?
- Check the dr.conf file on both the dr servers, if all the options are same. If no then using dradmin.sh script change the options which are different on both the servers.
- If all the options are same in dr.conf on both the servers, check for connectivity.
- check for connectivity with other server.
ping <primary/secondary server ip>
- After the response connect the servers by using the following command
drbdadm connect all
- If there is no response check the network cable for connectivity issues.