Accessing Support services from Mithi
Customer Support Tools
Please use the following information to access service for your requirement of POC, self help, issues or queries with existing setup, etc.
|Resource||Description||Applicable for||How to access|
|Self Help Forums||
Learn from others experiences in the Connect XF Community; Mithi employees also share technical information here
Current product release notes, customer advisory, working of the solution and its components, and general documentation can be found here
Service policies, Trouble shooting, service manuals for common problems and procedures can be found here
Service desk portal - All Mithi customers with active support contracts have access to the Help Desk, where you can submit, view, and check status of support tickets at any time. This is the preferred method for submitting support cases because you can document your question in detail and have questions immediately directed to the most appropriate engineer. The Portal also features a powerful unified search to quickly find answers to common questions
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to open a ticket
Option 1 : Open a ticket by sending mail to email@example.com
- Login to your webmail client or desktop email client using your email account
- Compose your ticket
: Note : Please make sure that an appropriate Subject and clear Description of the issue is provided. Provide screen shots if possible.
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2 : Open a ticket by using Mithi Helpdesk Interface
- Login to http://helpdesk.mithi.com
- Enter your helpdesk ID and password
- To open a new ticket click on 'New Ticket'
- Select 'Mithi Support' from 'To'
- Compose your ticket
- Note : Please make sure that an appropriate Subject and clear Description of the issue is provided. Provide screen shots if possible.
More options ..
My Tickets :
MyTickets will show you all your tickets.
Company Tickets :
Each user has it's own customer_id. All users with this customer_id will see their own tickets via the web interface and can see the tickets of other users with the same customer_id under company tickets.
Search can be performed on the following parameters Ticket ID, header information like from,to,cc, full text search like subject, text, CustomerID. Other parameters are Priority, State, Time
- Customer opens a ticket by sending email or by using 'Mithi Help Desk' interface.
- Customer gets an Auto response
- Issue is assigned
- - If the issue needs immediate attention (e.g. emergencies, howtos, not working) then it is assigned to Mthi Support team
- - If the issue needs re-configuration then it is assigned to Mithi Reconfiguration team
- - If the issue needs development or re-design then it is assigned to the Product team
- - If the issue needs product deployment then it is assigned to the Deployment team)
- Mithi Support Engineer takes the ownership of the ticket and start working
- Mithi Support Engineer responds to customer in three ways.
- - He asks for more details. Customer needs to provide require information
- - Sends server login approval request to customer. In case, Mithi Support Engineer needs to login to customer's server, a written permission is required. If the request is accepted then fill the server details and reply.
- - He fixes the issue and sends details to customer. In this case if the customer is not satisfied, he can re-open the ticket by just replying the mail.
- When a response is sent by Mithi Support Engineer to the customer, then the state of the ticket is changed from 'open' to 'on hold'. In this case, ticket is automatically dropped from Mithi Support Engineer's queue. Please respond to the ticket immediately. After responding, the state of the ticket changes to 'open' and is viewed back to Mithi Support Engineer.
- Mithi Support Engineer will never close the ticket. But customer can close the ticket by login to Mithi Help Desk interface
- Ticket history can be viewed from the Mithi Help Desk Interface.